A Yandere Girl Who Is Not Very Good at Being Yandere - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Damn finally something I know. Coconut gel can be found in the drink mogu mogu if you ever see that one in shelves

Dex-chan lover
Shimoneta-style love juice cookie is still pretty tame if we're comparing it to real-life yanderes though.

This reminds me of that one story about a girl in of of SEA country who purposely made a whole cake mixed with her own menstrual blood. I honestly forgot why did she do it (either 'to show it as feminist manifesto' or the usual, run-of-the-mill, black magicky charm food) because of the initial shock of it.

And then this one story about a girl who put her own used panty to be boiled alongside instant noodle... to be served for a poor dude she was crazily attracted to; a slightly modern version of 'nasi kangkang' (google it at your own risk)
I didn't need this information, but okay I guess. My boogeyman said thanks btw.

Supporter
I accidentally skipped this TL page and didn't notice it wasn't something dumb until after I already clicked to load next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Explain what's funny then dummy. Nobody fucks with anti-semitism, that shit should be history, but you know what lead him to it. Sheltered fits since you dont get how unfair circumstance lead to adapting unfair beliefs, and instead opting to mental illness as explanation because you lack the life experience to know how negative changes happen on people.

Everything mental health already receives enough skepticism, dont make it look worse by putting explainable behaviour as illnesses
He can just be wrong and/or offensive. It doesn't have to be the product of unfair experiences, but it certainly doesn't have to be the product of mental illness.

Aggregator gang
oh yeah i remember we used to add Nata de Coco on fruit salads, halo-halo, and fruit juices (filipino here btw)

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I knew enough that I could do well enough to avoid coconut water or shavings.

But no...Now there's gel, too.
Nah I don't like coconut stuff either but coconut gel doesn't really taste like coconut at all. It tastes more like those aloe vera drinks? Very sweet but subtle flavor, I actually like it a lot.

Supporter
Nah I don't like coconut stuff either but coconut gel doesn't really taste like coconut at all. It tastes more like those aloe vera drinks? Very sweet but subtle flavor, I actually like it a lot.
Mmmmmm, delicious aloe vera drinks.
71qDtNHzErL.jpg

Group Leader
"Her sensitivity is also normal!"
well that got a chuckle out of me. So mission accomplished I guess.

Aggregator gang
I think it's great that it's mostly girls that make cakes and stuff to people they like.
Guys would probably put semen into cakes if they made them, which would be sort of disgusting.
Good protein source though I guess.
semen is normally used as hair gel iirc

Dex-chan lover
Shimoneta-style love juice cookie is still pretty tame if we're comparing it to real-life yanderes though.

This reminds me of that one story about a girl in of of SEA country who purposely made a whole cake mixed with her own menstrual blood. I honestly forgot why did she do it (either 'to show it as feminist manifesto' or the usual, run-of-the-mill, black magicky charm food) because of the initial shock of it.

And then this one story about a girl who put her own used panty to be boiled alongside instant noodle... to be served for a poor dude she was crazily attracted to; a slightly modern version of 'nasi kangkang' (google it at your own risk)

Huh... That's tame. Or am I just used to weird shiz now?

Users who are viewing this thread