A Younger Stepsister Who Only Has Sex With Me on Days That are Divisible by 3 or on Days That Include The Number 3 and Her Friend Who Loses Control o…

So we are gonna have another one next, and after that involving the friend. Break for 26, then going again on 27 before the finale at the end of the month.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda confused, do they screw because either one of them is possessed on that certain day (or extremely horny), or is it some sort of agreement? Or will the world end if they don't do it?

I'm ashamed I'm asking this when this is basically semi-hentai, but I'm kinda curious

Dex-chan lover
Yep, being concerned about being heard while doing it near a wide open doorway, is a definite sign that your brain uses hentailand logic.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda confused, do they screw because either one of them is possessed on that certain day (or extremely horny), or is it some sort of agreement? Or will the world end if they don't do it?

I'm ashamed I'm asking this when this is basically semi-hentai, but I'm kinda curious
The sister's friend is stated to lose control on every day divisible by 5, so I can only assume that the stepsister doesn't lose control on her days.

Dex-chan lover

From the prequel:

ORaKMOm.png

Dex-chan lover
The sister's friend is stated to lose control on every day divisible by 5, so I can only assume that the stepsister doesn't lose control on her days.
Day 15 had a threesome so no, sister will join the fun when their days intersect.

Dex-chan lover
So we are gonna have another one next, and after that involving the friend. Break for 26, then going again on 27 before the finale at the end of the month.
24 - Plowing Akira again
25 - Plowing Satsuki
26 - rest day
27 - Plowing Akira again
28 - rest day
29 - rest day
30 - 3some

Users who are viewing this thread