A Yuri Manga Between a Delinquent and a Quiet Girl That Starts From a Misunderstanding - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day has been ruined if this glorious yuri ends this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Girl was about to devour her right on the bench in the rain. Actually That sounds like the lyrics to an Epic love song: "?I ate you up~~ in the rain!! You were so cute I had to have you~. We were on a bench at school but I didn't care~!! You were too damn cute~!!?"

Group Leader
everyone go to the raws to follow/bookmark the series to get the author to publish a new chapter?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>french kissing in 6th chapter

You'll never see that in a heterosexual romance manga

Dex-chan lover
Hohohohoho. I wonder why it's so hot in here even though it's raining outside.

Dex-chan lover
After checking the author's pixiv, I see that abruptly "ending"(not updating) the manga while it clearly says "to be continued" seems to be the recurring theme of the mangaka. I'm disappointed.

Ho boi, that escalated quickly. And I like where this is going. To the bedroom, that is.

Double-page supporter
Love can have strange consequences. One minute you're writing a love letter to put into a guy's shoe locker, the next you're making out with another girl at her house.

Dex-chan lover
160.gif

Users who are viewing this thread