A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
... ok this is getting some nice plot. guess ill read the LN now. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the end game is for this?
She seems to be doing this to prove a point to the MC but what after that?
I kinda fear the MC confessing that she is the big gay now and she she loves the other girl, only for the other girl to say she proved her point and abandon her relationship with the MC.
If that is what is in the future I would rather the MC resist turning to the yuri but, from what she has shown so far, her fall is inevitable.

We still dunno anything about fuwa, in school she seems to look introverted but is actually really confident? Maybe she dislikes men? Let's just hope fuwas situation isn't anything extremely serious

Dex-chan lover
That kissing session, I love it. Embrace those gay feelings Marika!

I need to see this "Fate/Gay Night". Great parody.

Dex-chan lover
@GoldenGummy If you want spoilers

She eventually does fall for her (obviously). There’s some drama because Fuwa has casual sex with some girls but Marika is looking more for romance but eventually they start going out and have lots of sex. That’s where the first LN ends. No idea where the story will go after that. I guess the fear would be more drama.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a love hotel at the end, that was a lot better.

She wants the kisses and smell only for herself, I think she will finally lose the next chapter.

Something weird is that she read like 200+ yuri manga and she can't recognize that she is falling in love herself, she should be aware of all the tropes now.

It's kinda weird Fuwa didn't gave her that smile though.

Dex-chan lover
Very homosexual and gay. I thought they are supposed to have sex before visiting the bar?

@undeadclown
in the second light novel: they revealed they are dating and had a double date with marika's friends, fuwa's enemy (senpai she stole a boyfriend) wants revenge and tries to seduce mari, and another girl classmate tries to seduce mari but she stayed loyal to fuwa till the end.

next chapter is going to be fun
can't wait for the part where they went into the secret room it should be two to three chapters from now

@GoldenGummy if you want light spoilers
Fuwa likes Mari from the start, the drama starts when Mari becomes jealous and learns of Fuwa's past since she's not a virgin. She will then realize her feelings and they will be a couple in a few more chapters.

Thanks for the chapter! Read the LN a few weeks ago and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

Users who are viewing this thread