A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
But how many chap left? Bcs status completed

Well well well Aya good job
Marika now you know how your feeling stop deny it

Dex-chan lover
So like...did the series get abruptly cancelled? The last few chapters have been so weird and info-dumpy, like the author had to suddenly wrap it up.
It's based on an LN and this happens in the LN. However the manga ends soon as it's only covering some of the story.

Dex-chan lover
So like...did the series get abruptly cancelled? The last few chapters have been so weird and info-dumpy, like the author had to suddenly wrap it up.
Nah not cancelled, it was only planned to adapt Volume 1 of the LN, though there is still some chapters like since this end at 14+Extra (tho that extra was published as chapter 15), there is a tweet by the artist for that
But how many chap left? Bcs status completed

Well well well Aya good job
Marika now you know how your feeling stop deny it
5 Chapters left, serie end with Chapter 14 + Extra (that Extra was chapter 15 published, and became Extra in the Volume 3 for whatever reason)

Last edited:
Banned
Nah not cancelled, it was only planned to adapt Volume 1 of the LN, though there is still some chapters like since this end at 14+Extra (tho that extra was published as chapter 15), there is a tweet by the artist for that
5 Chapters left, serie end with Chapter 14 + Extra (that Extra was chapter 15 published, and became Extra in the Volume 3 for whatever reason)
the LN is sooo good. Not often that i read yuri in anything else than manga format but there i was. These two get much more lovey dovey. But they atleast make the finale something SPECIAL lmao gonna be hot

Dex-chan lover
5 Chapters left, serie end with Chapter 14 + Extra (that Extra was chapter 15 published, and became Extra in the Volume 3 for whatever reason
5 chap to go

I'm hearing talk of the LN/WN but is it called the same thing? And any suggestions where I might read it for free?

Users who are viewing this thread