A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
As I was reading, I felt like Marika's mum knew that it was more than just a simple trip.
The final page confirmed my suspicions. She definitely knew.
The next chapter will be godly.
Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This last volume really makes me wonder if the manga will end in any other way but with a sweet loving sex session at the hot spring inn between the two of them.
This only adapts the beginning of the LNs. So you'll have to read those after this if you want to continue the story.
Would mind spoiling me if anything important happened in the LN if you're reading it (or if they're the same lovey-dovey couple)? Thanks!

Contributor
Ngl, the TL is not very good. Maybe it is just literal translation, but it doesn't sound smooth at all.

Maybe a native PR might be a good idea to correct this feeling.

EDIT: No, the TL really sucks sorry. It doesn't sound english at all. Indeed, it's a different person who TLed it, its name is Google. :meguuusad:

Ngl, the TL is not very good. Maybe it is just literal translation, but it doesn't sound smooth at all.

Maybe a native PR might be a good idea to correct this feeling.

EDIT: No, the TL really sucks sorry. It doesn't sound english at all. Indeed, it's a different person who TLed it, its name is Google. :meguuusad:
I disagree. I don't think it's MTL. They just need a PR to go over the dialogue to make it flow natively before typesetting. Seems like someone just offered to do that for them.

Dex-chan lover
This last volume really makes me wonder if the manga will end in any other way but with a sweet loving sex session at the hot spring inn between the two of them.

Would mind spoiling me if anything important happened in the LN if you're reading it (or if they're the same lovey-dovey couple)? Thanks!
It's honestly been too long since I kept up with the LNs. I plan to reread them soon. They do stay together and a lot of the rest of it has been their navigating their relationship. It turns more into a couple's story. In the most recent volume 6 (which I haven't read yet) they apparently reveal their relationship to others in school and deal with reactions to that etc. They're the same lovey dovey couple mostly.

Last edited:
It's honestly been too long since I kept up with the LNs. I plan to reread them soon. They do stay together and a lot of the rest of it has been their navigating their relationship. It turns more into a couple's story. In the most recent volume 6 (which I haven't read yet) they apparently reveal their relationship to others in school and deal with reactions to that etc. They're the same lovey dovey couple mostly.
Where can I find the LNs? I really wanna read it!

Users who are viewing this thread