A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
How much more story is in the novel?
im not 100% sure but i think this was the first volume of the novel, and if iirc theres 4 volumes
Yeah, this is only Volume 1, since they only planned to adapt that, there is currently 7 Volumes

However, I missed the part why Tn group removed it from novelupdates? Should be illegal, coz there are perfectly fine two more books of yuri!
Yep, dunno why none of them are listed in NU anymore (except for v3, that had a reason), but the translation group for Volume 1 and 2 still exist, for Volume 3 that was by another group, was hidden in their site so it was eventually taken down from NU cuz dead links, but that was a while ago already, and then Volume 4 was done by another group lol

So only missing is V3, unless you find a pdf or epub out there

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A beautiful "this is how I got your mother" story. We really don't get enough of those lately. I'm going to pray for those authors all around the world. So they can stay healthy and full of imagination. Same for our dutiful translators (do sleep sometimes please). See y'all at the next wholesome yuri 😘

Users who are viewing this thread