A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
How much more story is in the novel?

A lot actually, but mostly the spicy stuff. It starts off fairly soon in the first novel and progresses that way until the end of the first volume. Afterwards it is much more about slice of life than slice of bang.

So only missing is V3, unless you find a pdf or epub out there.

What a coincidence!

Dex-chan lover
Next ch is the last ch?
Noooo T_T
I want more chapter about them as a lover

Double-page supporter
I love this story. I wish there was someone that would translate the LNs because from what I've read so far they're really good, especially if you like this type of story.

Thanks much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO?! AHHHHH IM NOT READY!! Thank you for translating this chapter and I’m looking forward to the final chapter when you get to

but it looks like there are light novels which I didn’t know,,, time to read 🧎🏻‍♀️

Double-page supporter
ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO?! AHHHHH IM NOT READY!! Thank you for translating this chapter and I’m looking forward to the final chapter when you get to

but it looks like there are light novels which I didn’t know,,, time to read 🧎🏻‍♀️
If you find any translations past vol. 4 please let me know!

Dex-chan lover
Love love love this series and appreciate the translations more than I can say, whether or not we ever get the last chapter and volume extras. I've received my "happily ever after" fix and am 100% satisfied 😋

Re this chapter: though I didn't need the long recap from Aya's POV (most of it gave us nothing new), the reveal that she'd been completely in love from the beginning was wonderful. Also important, because both characters had always shied away from identifying as lesbian. I mean, it's still not explicit :rolleyes:, so you could still read the whole thing as a "true love knows no gender" fantasy, but Aya's character feels a lot more honest this way.

Supporter
That last chapter will come out one day... might look into the novels too. This was a fun read! Thank you to everyone who worked on it!

Users who are viewing this thread