A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Page 15 the lines 'just like Aya changed for me. She's changing for me too.' Don't seem to make much sense in context-- is it possible the subject-object of one of those statments was reveresed so it'd be like:
'just like I've changed for aya. She's changing for me too.' It would match the overal theme and the immediate context statement 'each of us driven by the strange feelings in our chests.'

Dex-chan lover
ayaya-yeah.gif

Group Leader
Page 15 the lines 'just like Aya changed for me. She's changing for me too.' Don't seem to make much sense in context-- is it possible the subject-object of one of those statments was reveresed so it'd be like:
'just like I've changed for aya. She's changing for me too.' It would match the overal theme and the immediate context statement 'each of us driven by the strange feelings in our chests.'
Thanks for that. That page needed a second take in general since I really really didn't like the wording of... everything there.

Dex-chan lover
Deja vu ? pretty sure i already saw this chapter age ago

Dex-chan lover
That was nice. I find Teren to be exceptional when it comes to dialogue. It's usually consistently very good across all her works, and this one is no exception.

Thank you for the translation (I can but a bow on this one).

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone translated the last chapter. I wonder if they will serialized the continuation of the light novels too

Dex-chan lover
Guess I'll have to wait til someone licences the LN in english to see more. I know there's a fan translation and I tried reading it but the english was way too broken for me to bother sludging through it.

Users who are viewing this thread