A Yuri Story About a Junior I Couldn't Stand - Ch. 1 - A Yuri Story About a Junior I Couldn't Stand

Dex-chan lover
Petition for more chapters.

ACPQbLIrEBaOzhb-800x450-noPad.jpg

Sweet, cute pure girl is actually a horny somewhat sadistic top? Why is this not a series, damn it!

It's interesting how people are more forgiving of the rape in this case. Is it because of the power dynamics? Because they are both girls, they have equal standing. Technically it's implied that Tougou can push Sayama away, but she didn't.

Actually in the author's pixiv, it's implied that Tougou actually didn't really hate what's happening.

QrzuRcU.png

The setting is, Tougou's friend is sharing what she's feeling, and it reminded Tougou of Sayama.

Loose translation:
"It's also my fault that I didn't properly refused her when she came to me." "I guess it made me happy that such a cute girl has taken a liking to me."
"Sometimes she got me wrapped around her finger, but it's not like I hate it." "Sometimes it even made my heart race." "I guess I'm quite touched by her affection"

Full chapter: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80674267

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with Tougou on the last page, there's absolutely nothing good about that kind of character.

hotdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. There are lots of yaois like this, I am sooo fucking happy with a yuri that has this dynamic.

It's not rape if she's ok with it....
she actually admitted she was ok with it

Users who are viewing this thread