About a Lazy High School Guy Who Woke Up as a Girl One Morning (web comic) - Ch. 12

I'm assuming that the comments stated in the last page refers to the comments in wherever the author originally posted their manga, yes?

Maybe a particularly famous outfit made by Hugo Boss around 1939 for a particular army.
Or Tanya's military outfit from The Saga of Tanya the Evil.

Dex-chan lover
I never know i have that taste but mc have quite nice taste

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the mangaka reads the comments on an American manga site, fellas.

Contributor
Hachimiysu are you going to repost suggestions on whatever site you ripped these from? because if you do I suggest:
A large male rugby shirt with short shorts that only occasionally poke out beneath the hem.

Double-page supporter
i bet the author will make the goth loli or a maid for sure. and maybe on the off chance the author will make the mc wear middle school uniform, frilly dress, or tomboyish clothes like jumper and jeans ..or maybe school swimsuit

Double-page supporter
Marry the shit out of him is a pretty good choice. But as he suddenly wake up as a girl without any reason, it would be scary if he just suddenly changes back again, especially when they're h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶.

Dex-chan lover
@Bourbon
> American manga site

It's international site. Why americans must be so self-centered?
Did you never notice all those different languages and english speaking people from arround the world?

Users who are viewing this thread