About a Lazy High School Guy Who Woke Up as a Girl One Morning (web comic) - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Now i think about it. If he into yuri, it would not be a problem if suddenly he change back to male some day. They can have straight sex

Group Leader
I know she pushed him pretty far, but Yasuda doesn't have to be so mean about it ;-;

She is annoying yes, but he didn't need to go for the "Remove the will to live" attack.

why do all the comment say that the mc is being mean? bruh you know how annoying it is to have someone constantly bother you all day when you just want some peace and quiet I could relate I have to many people who bother me at school its a pain in my neck.

he even said no i'm good the first multiple and even drag him along for things SHE wants to do not what he wants to do. that's not how you get to know somebody by forcing your hobby's and ideals onto someone. saying mc is being mean and all sounds like weak shit to me jeez that trigger me.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she thought Yasuda is the only "girl" loner and relate to that

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of whether Yasuda was mean, this whole "I'm a lazy nothing and I resent anything that challenges my utter blandness" shtick is getting a bit old.

Dex-chan lover
He already gave her signals that he want to be left alone, though. I think it's fair to tell her directly. Even though, it's a bit harsh.

I don't know if she is actually a loner that can't make friends, or this girl is actually a guy, was guy before. It would explain how can she never try to make friend before.

Users who are viewing this thread