Absolute Martial Arts

Is it dropped? Reminds me of" ligtning degree" hope that it does not get discontinued

I hope this doesn't go the path of 'I mastered it all then returned to civilization with no common sense' sort of plot. That'd be too bland of an outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
idont care this manhwa trash or not please update more chapter.
i still wanna know what happen next chapter

That line makes my day "screaming sound of disciple" and "master thought where is that cheerful sound come from?"

So I tried to read the raw. Here my thought..

The Story kinda slow.. Very Very slow at the point there're no progress at all. I'm not joking. The training are rubbish, I mean, this 3 masters had not talent to teach, because they didn't know the basic how to teach. Its not their fault tho. Because its really how they learn martial arts. Like the swordmasters, he really learn how to fly the sword at the start he hold the sword when he was a kid.. So my conclusion to this stories, its more like comedy, SoL and Philosophical of life.

Raw that I found available for 30 ch. Up to ch 20 the story still the same, comedy that MC cant train shit, with some philosophical view from the masters. Then around ch 20-21, there're some kind of sect people (3 elders and around 5 disciple) come to their place. The elders seem had business with the masters, and like cliche, the elders disciple try to do trashtalk thing and MC fight back. MC can't do shit, yes he got owned and finally he awakened the flying sword skill, and he still got beat up (because already weakened from beat up from the beginning). The 3 masters rage, and want to punish that 3 disciple, but MC regain conscience and stop them. And thats it.

Next several chapter1 or 2 ch, 3 masters tried to heal MC. MC got heal and around ch 25 we got timeskip (MC now 15y/o)
We got new character, a girl that pretty savage (possible MC harem) that her father hard to control her. The father do some act to kick his daughter to meet with 1 of the master (the bald one).
PoV change to MC, and we got slight view MC can do some shit now, and he went with his masters to get some sword.

So yeah,, don't get your hope too high for this one, especially if you really want to read martial arts training. This manhwa heavy on comedy..

Sorry for my bad English.

Users who are viewing this thread