Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 222 - Appeal

I get where Nori is coming from, but I really hope Kataoka won't let him pitch. Players hurting themselves out of pride and commitment is a legitimate issue in real life. I'm glad this manga is addressing it.

goddamn, so many foreshadowing before the match, now maezono ankle vaguely bruise there. and hope nori wont get to pitch there due to the injury.

I just hope Nori won't pitch here and we'll get to see him again pitching later (Koushien perhaps? Is that enough time to heal?).
Also it looks like Zono is actually injured. I hope that comes up before the game.
I wonder what the deal with Asou is though. Is him getting a gf supposed to be something that will motivate him? Or will it just distract him in the coming game?

Group Leader
Noriiii T_T
Kousei's speech was hard !!! it will be a big game !!!

Amahisa's love-hate relationship with the rest of his team has really grown on me, damn!

Kawakami, Asou and Zono will either break or fuck up majorly in the coming game. At least I have a feeling this will truly be Sawamura's true ace game finally.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sad for nori, but what he said may actually be the truth. I'd also rather do my whole damn best now instead of preparing for a really low possibility of a future.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if Takaoka had learned a lesson last time when he let the mentally ill Furuya pitch till the end and got a loss for that.
It's not only about the physical injury, but the mental problem stemming from the moment you got injured.

Kawakami: Gives moving speech.
Coach: Understandable, you can pitch.

...There's no way that's going to happen.

It will be stupid of Kataoka to let Nori pitch against Sankou. Giving up a run against them could very well end their season. I hope Kataoka is reasonable enough to not let him pitch.

Dex-chan lover
Coach aint gonna let him pitch and is gonna tell him he will have his opportunity to pitch again on the Koshien.
Maezono still hurting from that dumb hit and Asou the way he is looking at his phone.... Did he get dumped already? xDDD

FyOlnYt.png

So much flags for them to lose that im sure they are gonna win.

Coach better not let NORI pitch!!! He better not!!! If he does, I don’t think he has learned anything from Chris and Tanba!!

We know that he can rely on Sawamura and Furuya!!! Nori can patiently wait till Koushien like Ono!!! Sawamura is capable to hold the mound for full inning too!!! He has gone through so much failure!! Rely on him!!! ;(

A lot can happen.

1. Nori would be allowed to close the game.
a. He fails miserably, and costs them the game.
b. He succeeds magnificently, but aggravates his injury, knocking him out for good in the finale.
2. Maezono does something really, really... stupid with those ankles.
3. Asou starts and he'll massively screw everything over, because he's either distracted, or showing off.
4. Sawamura seems like he's gonna do it again.
a. Again meaning, he'll put himself in immense pressure, and crumble under it.
b. Again meaning, that insane thing against Hakuryu.
5. Seido gets collectively whooped by Amahisa.

Did Asou got dumped already!
And If author made Seido lose here I am gonna fly to Japan and beat the shit out of TY

Users who are viewing this thread