Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 223 - The Choice of the Team

Group Leader
NNNFGHDBGDHBMFDJFND

exciteeeeed for number 9!! what will this evil battery duo be planning??

i love kousei so much but it’s time for him to go down💔

i hope nori’s doing okay... and zono as well, he was looking at his feet before? hope nothing happened

Fed-Kun's army
Let's gooo! Stadium double spreads are always fire. A bit worried about Asou having bags under his eyes though...

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaSpider yeah it seems like there were theories saying that his
girlfriend broke up with him.

Whatever it is I hope he gets his mind cleared and gets his game on.

Fed-Kun's army
@kiero13 Yeah I figured that might be the case. We haven't really seen a lot of him moping around and there have only been subtle signs, so I don't expect it to be a very big plot point though

Lol at asou's face. It's either gf broke up or gf is watching the game and he's nervous asf that he can't sleep, which is probably unlikely.

Man I really hope Sawa carries this game. This is his make or break match as the ace.

ahhhhh i thought we would get an even longer chapter with the 2 weeks off, i can’t wait for next week! i’ve been so excited for this game

THANK GAWD the coach bench Nori, shoot who would let a possible injured person on the field sure had BALLS. I wouldn’t cuz I don’t want to be held accountable of such HORRIBLE action.
Nori have faith that they can withstand while we wait that you can recover or something!! PLZ I want Nori back 😭😭😭😭😭
Bro CHRIS LOOK I am dead 😭

Okay aside from Chris, shit guys it really really REALLY is happening!!! I am so scared of what’s going to happen T_T

Thanks to the translation team!! I appreciate it sooo sooo MUCH

the alumni, Eijun's family, Wakana, everyone is here :') I can feel it in my bones that it's gonna be an awesome showdown!
my heart breaks for Nori but they mention waiting for full results so many times, it gives me hope that the injury is not that bad and he'll be back in best shape soon?
thank you for the chapter tdx!

Users who are viewing this thread