Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 225 - Unknown

Dex-chan lover
An inning in, what, wasn't that just six pitches? What a dream, hahah. You could keep a game to under 60 pitches if you kept that up :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god he did it. You never know with this series. When he fails, he fails hard. But when he succeeds, man if it isn't satisfying to read.

It was a great chapter!? Hype!?

However, for some reason, i get the feeling that our ace will get injured in this game bcoz i can't see where terijima-sensei can put furuya in with the way sawamura is playing right now. (dont get me wrong though, i would love to see eijun finish the game in a spectacular passion, but it was heavily hinted that furuya will make a comeback, its just a matter of when)

So i get the feeling that furuya will replace eijun (around 8th or 9th inning) and win against sankou, and start the 1st half against narumiya. Then eijun will close just like their first game against inashiro, only this time seido, or in this case, sawamura will successfully close the game with a win.

I just cant trust terijima-sensei to give our boy sawamura a two full game of awesomeness..

still hoping that no injuries will happen.
I hate furuya btw. haha
what do you guys think?

Fed-Kun's army
@hatredzoul I agree that Sawamura fully pitching both games is an unrealistically perfect scenario but I'm not sure how the games will be split amongst him and Furuya (and potentially Nori if he is available for the final). I personally care for a Sawamura shutout against Inashiro more than a good performance against Ichidai because he already destroyed Ichidai's lineup earlier, so I'd hope Furuya closes this game to give Sawamura enough rest for a pitching duel with Narumiya

I Think Furuya will be closing the game. Furuya needs to shut them down, revenge for the spring tournament. He was totally crushed back then. I hope Eijun dont get injured im so gonna flip the table! I want pitcher duel between Narumiya and Eijun so badly!!!

I read this again and just realized Amahisa was blushing through out the game it's really cute

Users who are viewing this thread