Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 233 - Good Gameflow

Man, Mochi, Zono TwT Just when the flow was getting good ;; Well, can't change what has happened so let's get over it! Now, Hoshida's AB...Sawamura, give'im a strikeout here! *^*)/
Also...getting to see Sawamura's blushing face once again, thanks to Miyuki XD Cuuuute~

the extra talking before the ball get to 1st, is pretty much giving the "ball didnt got caught" vibe.

And there it is. Whenever Sawamura is pitching in an important game and he's having a good day, his teammates are suddenly making errors they usually wouldn't. Getting really tired of that, Terajima.

Zobno every fucking time
Also Raichi and Sanada are probably come here to watch this match

This is why you should tell if you are injured. Why do they keep their injuries a secret?? Baseball is a team play not a individual game. Their mistake is going to affect the entire team.

Fed-Kun's army
Give sawamura a break you all. Score one. I know why these days I can’t sleep peacefully

When Sawamura doing good job suddenly his teammates gonna messed up seriously 😧 please give our boy a break 😭

Maezono, the legendary deadweight. But for real, there were so many better characters to take his place. He's probably the only Seido player I don't like

Don’t jump on the gun on the error. Perhaps Zono could have caught it better by rearranging his mitt to the bounce because it was lower than usual but couldn’t because of his injury. BUT we also know Mochi could have thrown a better throw to Zono. We can see in the panel that both of them feel guilty 🥲

We have seen throws where it should bounce. Example: Seiho High School vs Seidō (when Miyuki wasn’t there) Asou threw a ball were it bounced perfectly into Okumura mitt.

I honestly don’t know who is at fault, but oh man Sawamura is facing 4th batter and he needs to strike him out or the fielders to catch the jam/flying ball 😭🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sawamura can do it thou!!! I just need the team of fielders to change gear 🥲🤧🤧

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure that nº5 from Sankou, Mori, is a high schooler? He looks like a grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread