Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 233 - Good Gameflow

Dex-chan lover
If the ball lands in the outerfield or, worse, beyond, I will be greatly depressed

Oh no. I knew the game was going too well. Hopefully our boy Sawamura can get out of it.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good chance for sawamura to show his reliability and how sturdy he is here. Momentum would definitely be theirs if he succeeds on striking him out.

But a larger chance for zono to get more mistakes since he'd be more conscious of it. More if sawamura fails. Brief reminder that he's injured too. Can't remember someone on their bench that's for first base.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's a setup for Sawamura to pull through. Would be pretty annoyed if they get a run off this

Dex-chan lover
DAMN, I KNEW IT!! THERE WILL BE ONE OR TWO MISTAKES BOUND TO HAPPEN!!
...but that's also normal, even in the real professional sport. Mistake sometime happen.

The real problem is how will Seidou get it over.
I mean, dude, if this batter hit a homerun, the flow will favor Sankou. And both Sawamura and Zono will filled with guilt. I wish Sawamura manage to get an out from this homerun monster. 😅

No!!!! My pitcher duel and shut out is at stake.

So this is where Zono's foot injury rears its ugly head. I hope this doesn't become a big deal and it's just another chance for Sawamura to show off.

Otherwise I think Coach Kataoka should sub him out and not adopt a wait and see option like he did with Furuya with the last Sankou game.

Zono prolly most useless seido batter... All bark no bite.. feels like he's only in the team coz of his loud ass voice

And I just wanted to talk about how adorable Eijun was reding Miyuki by the way he throws the ball back.

Users who are viewing this thread