Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 243 - Of Help to Someone

Sawamurea you're so cool!!! That Narumiya vibe he gave this chapter he gave by turning his back right after throwing the ball and that look, it's the same Mei did vs Yakushi

Hol’ up DAMMM. Wait so was cutter Kai made adjusted too?????? I don’t get it but shit. Sawamura BOY YOOOOO 🤯

Hol’ up DAMMM. Wait so was cutter Kai made adjusted too??????
He threw a cutter kai that breaks from a ball to a strike for the first time in the tournament. The normal one breaks on the inside.
The backdoor cutter is deadly vs right handed batters.

Let's gooooo! Damn I wanna read it again while listening to an epic bgm xD

Page 15: Man i remember that face Sawamura made on the Spring tournament where he basically shutdown Ichidai's cleanup.

@Azaff that was awesome as heck considering it was hard as heck to pitch cutter kai in the ball zone. Plus it would also worry a pitcher that the ball may go past and not break. Daaaamnnnnnnn im shivering brooooo. This is probably my favorite rivals in the whole anime series since i love the interaction between Amahisa and Sawamura.

Thanks for the chapter.

Nori's encouragement, Sawamura's game face, Amahisa fanboying, that crazy pitch and Tetsu- san being fired up. This chapter was gold and too short. Can't wait for the next one.

Next two strike outs hopefully will be fast, then we can hope the Batters get some hits.

Users who are viewing this thread