Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 243 - Of Help to Someone

Fed-Kun's army
SHITTT! I got goosebumps reading this aghh fuck another week to read it shit, I'm so excited that I want to reread it again. Damn I reread this manga 7 times (Starting when Sawamura become the ace chapters). Nori-senpai really hugee RESPECT to you my man! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Also guys if its okay with you can you recommend me some baseball or football mangas, thank you!

Ü·ber·mensch
/ˈo͞obərˌmen(t)SH/
noun
the ideal superior man of the future who could rise above conventional Christian morality to create and impose his own values, originally described by Nietzsche in Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883–85).
—-tell me I’m not the only one with an illiterate dumb head who googled it. And for those who might be interested the above is the meaning. Well google said it’s the definition so.🤔 THANK ME. Lol

ANYWAYS WHAT WAS THAT!!! It’s soooo freaking cool!!!! YASSS SAWAMURA!!! Imagine this scene getting animated. I’m telling y’all I’mma cry my butt off when I see this animated 🥺

@IsseiTheOppaiMaster11 I got a few: Giant Killing (Football); Both H2 and Cross Game by Adachi Mitsuru (Baseball classics); BE BLUES ~Ao ni nare~ (Football); Major(Baseball classic); Captain Tsubasa(Football classic all the way back in to the stone age of manga, start with the beginning from when they are just at grade school.); Area no kishi (Football, English translation for it was dropped but seems got picked up again recently.)
Not on Mangadex : Whistle (Football classic, has full official translations, first few wave of manga got that officially translated); Shoot! (another Football classic all the way back to stone age)

Personal recommend that's neither Baseball nor Football: Haikyuu (It's a volleyball manga but god damn it is worth every single second reading it with it just ended not too long ago.); Hajime no Ippo (Boxing classic that is one of the longest running manga to date and its still running.); Yowamushi Pedal (Road cycling, it's worth it even if you only read/watch the first arc.); Slam Dunk(Basketball, when you ask name a sport manga classic to a 30 yr and above nerd this is probably it.)

I tried to recommend more grounded manga and avoided stuff like Prince of Tennis batshit crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
@rollingazn @Clone_Nero Thanks bro for the recommendation all of the oldies I already read it since they really are the best, I already read and watch some of these they really are good. Now its my time to recommend something to you since you are so nice to give me some I recommend Capeta (F1 manga it already have an anime but I like the manga more it also gives hype and excitement just like this one), Mr.CB (Football, I really like this one since the MC plays center back or in defensive line though it has only one chapter and I don't know when is the next update), Wind breaker ( Cycling manga really love this one it always make me laugh you will enjoy this) and Bungo (baseball its like Furuya and Sawamura combine but when it comes to storyline and character development Diamond no Ace wins but still its a good manga). Well that's all my friend thanks bro happy reading, RESPECT!

@IsseiTheOppaiMaster11 I’ll recommend my favorite football manga Ao Ashi!! It’s a great read about a kid wanting to become a pro footie player by joining youth clubs. It even sold a lot more copies this year than Daiya no Ace, though nobody can replace Sawamura in my heart.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for that little nice translation detail inside Sawamura's hat. And also, SAWAMURA IN THE FUCKING ZONE!

The amount of growth from Sawamura in this one game is absolutely insane. Also, Kawakami sempai choosing to fight alongside Sawamura, giving him energy and drive. Man this was such an amazing chapter!

@IsseiTheOppaiMaster11 Try One Outs (Baseball anime)(IDK if this has manga). Its a psychological warfare kind of baseball. Its like the MC of No Game No Life tried to play baseball. He's carrying the whole team by just using his brain.

Dex-chan lover
Nori-senpai...

dCcKDRc.jpg

Nori..TwT Thank youuu!! You the true MVP~!
Sawamura also understanding what Nori was trying to convey, just greatness in them both!

Since chapter 230 I stopped to read...waiting the end game...
In this manga, cliffhanger during games are too frustrating😂😂
Thank you guys for your comments it helps me to follow😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread