Ace of Diamond - Act II

This series getting better and better. We really got pulled along on a long journey with MC as the wild pitcher with no special up in his sleeve at the start beside his burning passion to get better and better, to the point where he is THE ACE right now, the freakin ACE.
Not just the MC too, but the way this story tells the other characters's development really well too. It's really inspiring and I'm glad I found this series

I dont know why but i think the author is:
1st one:
- Gonna make Seido win this Summer and Lose again in the Nationals and make the 3rd years retire (which is gonna be really sad) or either way make Seido lose again this summer and make their fall season horrible which will setup another character development from Sawamura and the third years are gonna help them. Probably they gonna make him the Captain and Ace or the team before he leaves seido since he was also the captain of his baseball team before joining Seido or make his situation similar to Narumiya Mei where he isnt the captain but needs to act as the leader.

Or
2nd:
-Make them win summer and eventually make the nationals as the final arc (which will possibly be a long one considering all strongest teams are in summer)

But i dont know tbh since the 2nd years (Sawamura, Furuya, Kominato etc) still has 1 yr left. I refuse to think that the author is trying to make the first one happen but i cant help it. Considering some of my favorite characters (Kuramochi, Shirasu, Nabe and his two friends, ofcourse Miyuki which i think is automatically given) will retire is gonna make this series sad again. I still remember when the last years 3rd years retire i cant help but feel really sad for them.

Dawg, we finally REACHED 1 million view guys 😤😤😤💪🏼💪🏼

Damm so 241 coming out on Fridays now 😔 it’s tough out here yall 😭
Don’t take me serious cuz idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ but yknow once it’s out, it will be all worth it guys 😭💪🏼

Nori senpai!! Thank you for lessening out the team's worriness especially Sawamura. And shiiit bro our boy Eijun-kun flexing his Ace presence on the mound with his precision pitching.

Since chapter 230 I stopped to read...waiting the end game...
In this manga, cliffhanger during games are too frustrating😂😂
Thank you guys for your comments it helps me to follow😂😂😂😂

Umm 244 comes out next Thursday but shoot YALL 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

mannn I can’t believe I been reading the game for the past few months @_@ deadass I would be dead but NGL it’s coming out worthy

this game feels like it's been going on for forever but man, that last pitch in ch 243 was satisfying

Double-page supporter
Bruh if they lose bc of a one run game, I'm gonna need a therapist.

Users who are viewing this thread