Act-Age manga creator Tatsuya Matsuki arrested on suspicion of committing indecent act with minor

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
After seeing what happened with Evo and the Smash community, i'm slightly less surprised everytime this things happen.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Following all that on twitter was wild. The smash community was riddled with pedos and rapists.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@BestBoy That situation really opened my eyes about the concept of "You don't know these people, you aren't their friends" and it's true, you can't predict these types of things when you don't know the person itself.

I mean, yeah, I'm on board with arresting the author, and any and all of his involvement with the series being cut, but straight out cancelling it, when there was an artist making a name for herself? And all this online hellish uproar because a dumbass touched the ass of some high-school girls? The only reason why people are infuriated with such a mild (if unforgivable) act is because they're emotionally involved. Now everyone can be the hero for a few minutes, including myself.
I am reminded one more time to never post personal stuff on the Internet. You cannot make mistakes here anymore.

@Alraisen not even high school though, junior high. No matter how you twist it, molesting children ain't a good look.

Users who are viewing this thread