Adabana - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations!

Right up until the end her lawyers were well meaning but totally useless. They not only failed to exonerate her for a murder she didn't commit, they also got her to confess to a killing she wasn't even being tried for (rapist guy).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing it I was loving the story but then the chapter releases just stopped

Group Leader
Thank you for completing this series after I dropped it a few years ago! Your translations were much much better than anything I did or could've done!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you a thousand times for completing this!

Revenge plot completed ✌️

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translations!

Right up until the end her lawyers were well meaning but totally useless. They not only failed to exonerate her for a murder she didn't commit, they also got her to confess to a killing she wasn't even being tried for (rapist guy).

You really can't do much for a client when they lie to you.

Double-page supporter
incredible story and art all the way through, thank you so much for the translation

Group Leader
FINALLY!!!

Thanks for the translations. I picked it up 3 years ago with another group (Kuro Scans), but we just stopped after the 2nd chapter for some reason.
Glad to see that its completion time has finally come :clap:

(Edit: We were short on its translators, that's the reason we stopped 💀)

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation, I wasn't expecting all three missing chapters to be translated so now I'm devastated about the ending lol

Group Leader
Ah, another masterpiece from Non-sensei, even if the trial bit seemed a bit rushed. Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread