Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Strange☆Adachi

The art seems to have gotten better? Maybe that's just me, anyways, expressive Adachi very well nearly tossed me out of my chair. I was genuinely startled, oh my goodness, but I still wholeheartedly welcome her adorable side. It was a pleasant treat. The tail wagging was a plus.

I really don't have much to say on the plot since this is the third rendition I've read through, but I can say with certain that the little glimpses into Shimamura's thoughts are nice. It really adds to the story. However, as insightful as she manages to be, she's so very easily thrown off by Adachi's flimsy attempts at hiding her true intentions.

What is she going to say next? "I love you"? Gosh she was so painfully on the mark during this encounter only to brush it off as purely platonic towards the end. That aside, I wonder what our rather flippant Shimamura means by her panicking pretty hard. While I can only imagine the reaction for now, I look forward to its eventual arrival.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah adachi is so pure and adorable shimamura better give her a headpat on christmas Day..... I like we're having some pov of shimamura on this kind of moments

Users who are viewing this thread