Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Isosceles Triangle

Dex-chan lover
Already read this in the light novel
Also daaaaaamn
Unexpected anime adaptation HYPE

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was good, until that little girl appear, I want my fluffly yuri not a pedo triangle

Dex-chan lover
Same here, already read the LN chapter and damn Shimamura is dense but if i'm not mistaken didn't they ask about how Shimamura cheer up after the game ?

Dex-chan lover
@PawPadKnight I agree. I'm already sick of her. At first she was quirky and fun to have in a single scene, but when she's actively harming the OTP, that's when I start to get annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
Well guys I think you're overreacting, I'm sure she doesn't say "I love you" THAT way but of course for out poor Adachi is not so easy, plus it makes Adachi get more on the offensive! but of course, I would LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE to see a different character with a proper date next time, but being interrupted like this is very common in manga.

Also omg Shimura is dense like a proper romance MC too .-.)

Dex-chan lover
Arrgh, annoying runt is being annoying. I want my spicy yuri tension back.

Dex-chan lover
Alright chill folks, she’s annoying yeah but cuz she’s a child. It’s not like Shimamura would even like her THAT way, anyway she is a working as a foil and will bring out things we wouldn’t normally see; like adachi being childish and j e a l o u s

Wait, are you people serious for thinking that the kid will be something like a rival?
If anything, she will benefit Adachi and her
"alone time" with Shimamura

It's really apparent in this chapter that a lot was cut off from the LN. I blame the 4-koma format.

The chibi is so cute OHMAGOD!!! She is a nice rival (not serious, over the top rivalry, so much better) and gets things going for OTP

You know how it is...
CUTENESS IS JUSTICE!

The chibi is so cute OHMAGOD!!! She is a nice rival (not serious, over the top rivalry, so much better) and gets things going for OTP

You know how it is...
CUTENESS IS JUSTICE!

super dense MC 😑
first 3 chapter is the best after that this manga kinda boring

Dex-chan lover
@Bafta
Don't even surprise me that take so much time when you see how dense Shimamura, i've read about the Christmas in the first volume. I think we are on Infinite Stratos level of dense.

Users who are viewing this thread