Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Adachi's Q

Dex-chan lover
Funny i always imagined this room with a sloping ceiling and a velux. Guess Japanese houses don't have those kind of things. Also isn't the first apparition of Shima's sister ?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I think she appeared before when Adachi was the one resting on Shima's legs, she was about to speak normally but as soon as she saw Adachi she got quiet and left the room

To think that, Adachi have been alone and alienated for so long, but now finding out the star that she is aiming for, and she is stumbling to get it right. That make it very pleasing to read.
I generally don’t prefer serious romance, but this one is definitely an exception

Dex-chan lover
Nice pfp Indeed Serenata! Also what the hell this chapter was stupidly good, I loved it a whole lot. Thanks for translating this series as a whole!

It's really good and cute and excited (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.), I love all in this chap, wait for the next chap too. Thank you so much for translating ^^

This chapter indeed was quite excellent; no real drama, just Adachi being a useless lesbian stuck in her own thoughts, and a bit of exposition with the girls too, ending with that lovely shot of Shimamura on Adachi's lap. Curious that Adachi went for a maternal metaphor, when the rest of her thoughts are how to gay, but I'm not up to dissect that either.

Dex-chan lover
In the light novel, as far as I've read,
Shimamura is really the odd one in this pair.
Adachi has been disconnected as a result of a communication problem and of her parents' gross failure to adjust for a child who has never been demonstrative. Shimamura, on the other hand, is signally unconcerned; it doesn't even particularly disturb her that
an extraterrestrial has effectively insinuated herself into Shimamura's family.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing her she'll probably just say it's weird and then ask where you want go to on your date.
I like those two :D it's rare to see black-haired happy-go-lucky girls in manga.
Adachi keeps asking those damn good questions :)
That was so funny see her sister appear like a goblin who surprises you with a spell :D
I wonder how much more worrying about Shimamura thinking she's weird it will take her before she realizes Shimamura is actually a very weird girl herself.
"I was a really bland kid." "Ignored!"
Just ask her mother for some pictures. I'm sure she'll oblige.
Oh, come on! She's practically confessing herself. Go for it, Adachi!
You're slooooow, Adachi. Get with the program.

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite pleased with that bit of monologue when she was considering kissing the sleeping shimamura and didn't. A lot more meaningful to be asked indeed.
also way less icky.

Users who are viewing this thread