Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - Radiance That Reaches For the Sun: Heliotrope - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
This chapter adequately sums up Adachi. Shimamura is everything to her, which is not great. Adachi doesn't have a life outside of her crush.

@Lilliwyt: Looks like it. Honestly, the manga is moving faster than I expected. In the LN, several of these panels went on and on and on with Adachi's internal thoughts.

Aggregator gang
@mmosimca: Shimamura is her first love, and became so quite recently. It's not at all uncommon for people to obsess over their first love to the point of neglecting other parts of their life. I don't see this as a problem yet.

Dex-chan lover
"And thus, the time came at last." Says the narrator at the end of the chapter... 😐

26fcc2e08a.png

how i wish author will give us more pages every chapter since we need to wait for a month for it,not so generous. :'(
find it amusing how Adachi figures her feelings to Shima..

and I wonder who's that student that glanced at her in the hallway..

Adachi is SO close, poor baby. It's honestly a little painful reliving the memories through her stumbling along figuring out her sexuality alongside her feelings for Shimamura.

Users who are viewing this thread