Add new code category

Dex-chan lover
I posted some code in tech programing section. Saw "General" category. Thought maybe basic or quickbasic64 was in the list.
"Boy was I wrong". So it's posted as general.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
I feel like that title is a bit misleading, at the very least at first i read it as wanting a new sub forum, but you're talking about the syntax highlighting in code blocks :nyoron:

Hmm.. i did a quick resource check for code on xenforo and could only really find two things.. a guide for adding more which i can't seem to read and an add-on which basically replaces the stock highlighter with Highlight.js :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that title is a bit misleading, at the very least at first i read it as wanting a new sub forum, but you're talking about the syntax highlighting in code blocks :nyoron:

Hmm.. i did a quick resource check for code on xenforo and could only really find two things.. a guide for adding more which i can't seem to read and an add-on which basically replaces the stock highlighter with Highlight.js :haa:
I guess documentation hasn't changed much from day one of computing. In the pass it was get it done then we will go back and document what we just did. And in the past it amounted to half ass docs in code and products. Because everyone was pushed to move on to the next project.

Users who are viewing this thread