Add to the front page and follows when more than 1 chapter was uploaded.

Well, this happens to me a lot and I didnt see any sugestion of something similar on the megathread (If I miss it I apologize) but I missed some series chapters (specially those that doesnt have a continous plot like komi-san) because on the front page that is what I check regularlly and my follows only appears the lastest chapter uploaded an there are a lot of scans that publish more than one chapter in one 1 or 2, it would be great that it told when a chapter was recently uploaded (like in the previous 24) along with the lastest upload.

Group Leader
@Sokari13
like in the previous 24

previous 24?

Not sure if this is what you want, but on your follows page > latest updates, it will show you all recent uploads for all the series you're currently reading, not just following.

rsaBtxZ.png

If this isn't what you want, could you please clarify?

I was talking more about the front page

5ptE6zi.png

I didnt even was aware of the follow section you showed, I always checked the tab for latest updates and on the same day a chapter might get a couple of chapters so I ended up missing chapters of komisan as mentioned or harry the hedgehog and a couple of spoilers of the front pages of other mangas like tales of demons and gods that is one of the mangas that use to get 2 chapters (two parts) on the same day.
I doesnt need to show all the chapters uploaded that day, but and indication or something would be as good as that.
And I would really prefer to use the main tab page instead of the follows section because of the visual aid of what I am reading ( this is just my preference) because I dont use to remember all the names on romanji of the shitty isekais I follow.

An example of another page I use to read is that they directly upload like this
ML2IBwt.png

As I said it doenst need to be like this because I know it is a pain to change the desing of the site, but an indication when something like this happens would be great.

what you are looking for is Grouped chapter list i think.
its there in settings, i mean in more settings third from the top. with label Latest updates

Users who are viewing this thread