Addicted to Her - Ch. 42 - Slander

Dex-chan lover
How did Nan Zhi become a successful CEO anyway ô_o..

She hasn't even been using half a brain for a while now.. story is really trying to hard to make her look like a pitful victim right now, even going as far as to have her stop defending herself entirely

Dex-chan lover
How did Nan Zhi become a successful CEO anyway ô_o..

She hasn't even been using half a brain for a while now.. story is really trying to hard to make her look like a pitful victim right now, even going as far as to have her stop defending herself entirely
oh look whos talking! the typical “i can do better if i were in her place, therefore the character is dumb” like give me a break! the flow of the story the type of characters that are the two MCs makes this situation logical!

there is nothing wrong with the characters reaction to the plot nor is there an issue with the story for now

Dex-chan lover
oh look whos talking! the typical “i can do better if i were in her place, therefore the character is dumb” like give me a break! the flow of the story the type of characters that are the two MCs makes this situation logical!

there is nothing wrong with the characters reaction to the plot nor is there an issue with the story for now
She literally gets physical assaulted, she gets slandered, her company in its entirety gets attacked and now she gets accused of committing a serious crime.. I bet by next chapter she still decides to take no action whatsoever (Because its all just "fair") 😐

And never said I'd do better, but she isn't doing anything at all, besides hurting the person she is supposedly trying to protect

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

a declaration of war and meng and rns already losing on the intel front. they might be pushing zhi and winning the skirmish, that vulnerability revealed other fronts wide open for mi and chen to come in and reinforce

Dex-chan lover
She's out for blood.
Man her expression in the last panel is amazing!
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread