Addicted to Her - Ch. 54 - Heavy Thoughts

Dex-chan lover
If this was more generic garbage drama, Nan Zhi would break the relationship for the "good" of Qin Mi so she can follow her dream, good thing it's not the case here, rarely that kind of plot is executed well since vast majority of times it doesn't make sense and have bullshit justification.

It's also nice seeing adult characters acting mature, Nancy probably was indeed poking Nan Zhi over Qin Mi quitting, but instead of taking it personally Nan Zhi actually accepts she has a point and instead try to support Qin Mi so she can get back to it.

It sure makes a difference when the story doesn't depend on forced drama :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
omg, I hate this Nancy character...all of this 'drama' could have just come and gone easily and be solved beween our two MCs without it leaving a bad taste in my mouth because she went ahead and guilt-tripped Nan Zhi for basically selfish reason...like we know she doesn's actually care about Qin Mi returning to broadway and more about her own success which she think only happens when Qin Mi joins (like even Qin Mi was like 'youve never praised me before, so why know? )

omg, I hate this Nancy character...all of this 'drama' could have just come and gone easily and be solved beween our two MCs without it leaving a bad taste in my mouth because she went ahead and guilt-tripped Nan Zhi for basically selfish reason...like we know she doesn's actually care about Qin Mi returning to broadway and more about her own success which she think only happens when Qin Mi joins (like even Qin Mi was like 'youve never praised me before, so why know? )
I thought she said you've never praised me before to Nan Zhi:v

Dex-chan lover
Well i don't know Nan Zhi, why won't you ask her yourself :wtf: Don't create a rift between you two, you need to talk to her :aquadrink:

Group Leader
I wasn’t too sure about this Manuha when I started it, I thought it was just going to be another horniness over plot story. I was happy as hell to be wrong in this case. The story is great, the characters and their dynamics are also not the usual copy pasted stuff. Lots of depth. Super hype to read more.

Thank you for translating this.
:glee:

Users who are viewing this thread