Adelaide

Can someone wrte a decent description at some point PLEASE?? Geez, there’s just nothing about this (like so many) that makes me want to read it. “Is there something waiting for me at the capital?” Well, I don’t know, maybe if you told ME that I might want to read this...” Just sayin.

Contributor
Duplicate?
https://mangadex.org/title/32607/la-dolce-vita-di-adelaide

Yeah, but that one only has chapter zero, so it needs to be merged, different group, so I guess they have a different translation of the title

I know it's only been a week, but it literally feels like forever since the last update ??. All the new dailies I've started reading has ruined my once ironclad patience

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, though I'm so curious what the series is in the credits at the end of the first chapter.

Group Leader
I've added the official English link so people know where to go (paywalled) https://www.tappytoon.com/series/adelaide/1

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing it turns out she can't actually move between dimensions and the MC is gonna get some cold and emotionless dude in power that fawns over her. Why can't there be a story where some girl actually returns back to Earth for once?

Aggregator gang
@RowanSpirit Yeah, I've been reading that for a while now. The issue I have with it is that she doesn't seem to do much on Earth. I was really expecting her to return to Earth after everyone thought she was dead and have to deal with that. I was also hoping for her to be in school and troubles arise from her life in the new world and her life on Earth.

Group Leader
I found that it's regularly updated! Yaaaaaay it's around ch. 36 last time I checked

Code:
Edit: Removed aggregator link

Users who are viewing this thread