Adventurer's Guild Universal Advisor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@flannan these "I've been kicked out of the party" stories always piss me off too, havent seen one story where the party kicking out the MC made sense (maybe the one where the MC gets a fief from the party and goes out to manage it... strong maybe there), having said that, it may work like in a video game, I mean in a lot of these stories they have status windows and shit...

Fed-Kun's army
Manga has more of a victim complex than the entire US Republican party!

The hero can see that the mc has talent for train other people. But why with so much drama?

Yeah, can’t imagine any bad things happening to such an unstable and murderous hero after kicking out the only person in his party with a head for logistics and strategy

Double-page supporter
Well I mean that is the fate of most "all rounder" characters in team based RPGs. They are ok in the beginning but late-game they get thrown aside for more powerful dedicated role characters.

Dex-chan lover
MC just came off as pathetic asking for help from the other two in the way he did

Dex-chan lover
@Shinobu
where in this is there a mention of anybody getting isekai'd? did people actually forgot that non-isekai fantasy is a thing?

Dex-chan lover
@Shinobu
for what it's worth majority of anything are "garbage"... but it doesn't really stop them from being enjoyable garbage, it's only up to the reader whether you want to stick to that garbage or go towards other garbage

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1. "I'm the Hero and I'd murder you if they didn't stop me!" Got it. This guy's the villain. Why can't every author makes things this easy to figure out?

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if this will become good ol' "underestimating how valuable a support class character is" trope :02:

Users who are viewing this thread