After Getting Injured, This Female Doctor Cared for Me Strangely - Ch. 16 - How about a pat?

Dex-chan lover
Pet play is a thing that the author will probably work into the manga over time.
As it fits the power dynamic of this genre.

Thanks everyone at Snow_Snow for the translation

Dex-chan lover
NSFW chat is off-topic and not allowed. Continue posting and you'll get a 1 month ban from forums.
She's implied to have raped or at least sexually harassed the MC in his sleep in chapter 6, so it's not exactly off topic.

Three, she's not a school nurse, rather than an actual doctor working in an hospital
Chapter 8: "I don't like going to the Doctor's office, it's too hospital-like"
It's neither a hospital, nor at a school. General Practitioner is the relevant English term, I think?

Dex-chan lover
She's implied to have raped or at least sexually harassed the MC in his sleep in chapter 6, so it's not exactly off topic.

Chapter 8: "I don't like going to the Doctor's office, it's too hospital-like"
It's neither a hospital, nor at a school. General Practitioner is the relevant English term, I think?
At no point was sex, much less rape, discussed by any characters or the author. Get your head out of the gutter.

Dex-chan lover
now if only she called me good boy and told me everything is gonna be okay while i start breaking down crying because my life is miserable. uh wait actually i dont do that last part

Users who are viewing this thread