Takou no Koori Hime wo Tasuketara, Otomodachi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Narimashita

How do people have the audacity to write trash like this is something that I have never managed to understand? I hope and hope that maybe this time something will be different but it almost always never is.
Just one question... What makes it soo trash in your opinion?

A "Nice Guy's" wet dream, he saves the pretty girl so now she falls for him because he is nice, despite him having all the personality of mashed potatoes.

A "Nice Guy's" wet dream, he saves the pretty girl so now she falls for him because he is nice, despite him having all the personality of mashed potatoes.
For real and the biggest problem is how often i see these type of stories.
I simply don't understand how these mangakas can have a gift for writing/drawing mangas and decide to write a carbon fiber copy of other popular mangas

dlw

I remember reading the novel a while ago, it was pretty good until a certain point where it turned mediocre. Not even trying not to spoil, I just don’t remember what it was.

Double-page supporter
what if instead of "After helping 'Ice Princess' from another school, I decided to start as a friend", he started as a freak and started touching her all over???

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the review on Novel Updates, a lot of the hate seems to be because they got triggered by the slightest smell of NTR. No, nothing like that happened.

The story itself is nothing new, so people who worship originality would obviously find it revolting.
But it also doesn’t spend too much time stretching the story. The MC also quick to catch up on his own feeling and not trying to deny it.

...need to try reading the if story where it’s the ice prince instead :D

already get manga adaptation?? that was fast
Only a promotional introduction manga.
There’s no news about it getting manga adaptation yet.

Users who are viewing this thread