After Losing My Job, I Met Miss Mermaid at the Beach

The English in this manhua is quite rough, which detracts from the overall immersion and can make it difficult to understand at times. There were a few instances where I simply had to accept that I wouldn't be able to comprehend what the writing was trying to convey. However, I must admit that in some parts, the broken English added a certain charm and gave the characters a quirky personality. But could just be me.
I'm also really into the story so it's not bugging me too bad. :win:

The English in this manhua is quite rough, which detracts from the overall immersion and can make it difficult to understand at times. There were a few instances where I simply had to accept that I wouldn't be able to comprehend what the writing was trying to convey. However, I must admit that in some parts, the broken English added a certain charm and gave the characters a quirky personality. But could just be me.
I'm also really into the story so it's not bugging me too bad. :win:
I agree with you on the translation script being sorta decent but also broken. The person who uploaded this is the translator of the group Golden Orchid (best known for Please Don't Bully Me Miss Villainess) and he has expressed interest in possibly picking it up somewhere down the line. He might even start back from the beginning if this manhua turns out to be really good. He was interested enough that he helped me to get it uploaded when my upload request didn't get any replies. I still have no idea if "Ani" is the real tl or not. I found it on mangago and every chapter was uploaded by a user named Ani. So I'm just guessing it was them that worked on it. I was a little bummed to find that it wasn't really a fantasy mermaid yuri and instead it's psychological but it's still good

Users who are viewing this thread