After Reincarnation, My Party Was Full of Boys, but I'm Not a Shotacon! - Ch. 2

And so, our hero's journey has come to an end.
However, the journey of the actual convicted pedophile has only just begun (unfortunately). Will this story finish, or will the FBI have arrested me and everyone that added this to their reading list first?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So MMC isn't gay(yet) but the shotas aren't either, now that's a double twist

Dex-chan lover
last page : so i guess in the title , he says : " ... but im not a shotacon " when he is in denial of his $exual orientation , or when he is questioned by the police , lol :

- police : so you get aroused , $exually , with little boys , huh ? do you dare to say " im a shotacon " right in front of us ?

- MC : ... but im not a shotacon . no , not , nah , nay , nix , i do not like little boys .

Double-page supporter
Just think of what great think could have been achieved if we Fudanshi was isekai-ed into this Heaven. :’(

Dex-chan lover
@BCS Well, you can't be sure of that either. Imagine those two to be girls in their place. If the MC had said similar things to them they'd react the same way even if they were straight girls. So...it's still unsure.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. I can get "these guys are way too cute, I can't handle shit". I can't get straight-out pedophilia. That's just beyond weird..

Users who are viewing this thread