After School Labyrinth Adventurer ~ I'm now able to go back and forth between Japan and another world, and I'll work hard to level up~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what his mother exact reaction to the loads of meat.Even the cheapest standard compliant meat is expensive.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. The paneling on page 8 screwed with my eyes for a moment there and I had to figure out what I was looking at. Thought she had a knife with a very fancy handle for a moment.

MD@Home
Let me know if there are any mistakes in the chapter and I'll fix them
How about literally every line break where you again put the line-breaking hyphen at the start of the next line as opposed to the end of the original where it's supposed to go?

Explain this to me, how does this work?

Do you seriously wake up in the morning and say, "Hey, I'm going to TL and TS a manga. I'll pay attention to spelling, make sure my grammar is right, select decent typefaces, don't get too hung up with crowbarring words into bubbles because I'm aware Japanese and English have different requirements and so it's better to strike a compromise that favours readability …

… but hyphens? Nah, fuck'em, I'll put them at the start of the next line even though there is zero typographic justification for that, no serious school teaches it, no serious reference material advises it, and the only ones doing it anyways are retard TS like me who think they needed to pull some new convention out of their ass because they're special or something. Yes, that's exactly what I'll do."

What had to go wrong in the evolution of the universe towards its inevitable heat death to produce and unironically follow such a train of reasoning?

Dex-chan lover
How about literally every line break where you again put the line-breaking hyphen at the start of the next line as opposed to the end of the original where it's supposed to go?

Explain this to me, how does this work?

Do you seriously wake up in the morning and say, "Hey, I'm going to TL and TS a manga. I'll pay attention to spelling, make sure my grammar is right, select decent typefaces, don't get too hung up with crowbarring words into bubbles because I'm aware Japanese and English have different requirements and so it's better to strike a compromise that favours readability …

… but hyphens? Nah, fuck'em, I'll put them at the start of the next line even though there is zero typographic justification for that, no serious school teaches it, no serious reference material advises it, and the only ones doing it anyways are retard TS like me who think they needed to pull some new convention out of their ass because they're special or something. Yes, that's exactly what I'll do."

What had to go wrong in the evolution of the universe towards its inevitable heat death to produce and unironically follow such a train of reasoning?
I actually didn't know hyphens where suppose to go at the end of a line instead of at the beginning of a new one. Thanks for telling me and I fix it for chapter 10.6

Users who are viewing this thread