After School Labyrinth Adventurer ~ I'm now able to go back and forth between Japan and another world, and I'll work hard to level up~

Group Leader
this starts without any introduction, I feel like I'm missing context
You're not, lol. The webnovel's structured the same way, but this is pretty much like a slice of life, or more like an American sitcom. The characters are the same and there's some continuity, but every chapter/episode is its own thing and boils down to "a day in the life of Akira Kudo." The adventure tag and word in the title are a bit misleading I guess.

Group Leader
Looks like this ended also I'm pretty sure this has an official English translation either for the LN or manga.

Double-page supporter
Can somebody please pick this up?
This is another manga that was made purely to bait you into buying LN. It only adapted up to first chapter of volume 2, which was already translated by J-Novel club, so better save yourself from the agony of waiting and go read LN instead.

Dex-chan lover
lighthearted read with minor eros
think the MC's master grabbing his sack is goin a bit too far with the "teasing" and only "teasing"
and a minor-ish flaw is that it does what other isekai do, inserts japanese/ modern culture and has foreign characters (isekai inhabitants) immediately fall in love with it
//for example modern day processed foods / seasoning / beverages
ought to be said, a lot of what we eat/ drink even the veggies (also organic) are practically poison
would beast people or elves REALLY eat these types of goods? who knows maybe their diet in this world is nonstandard
//its self aware about it, but does it anyway... which is arguably worse
it also does the thing of saving a slave from slavery and the slave becoming hopelessly attached to you

Users who are viewing this thread