After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy - Ch. 56

Contributor
Remember when this series was about the main character being sent to another world with a female version of himself who shared his mind?

Dex-chan lover
Toloran thats why i have a severe problem reading chinese manga's the translation is horrible most of the time, the plot all revolve around the same concepts but not a single one explains them and the plot has a tendency to veer off course.

Dex-chan lover
this is so messy with all the stuff getting skipped (i want to believe so) on, which makes this hard to ever get invested in.

This comic has the potential to be really good but it's way too rushed and inconsistent. A lot of what is happening isn't explained and the readers have to pace even the basic stuff together. Just in the last 5 chapter there were so many new people that were never introduced before and that are seemingly important but the readers have no clue about them. There is no flow and it's just badly structured. I feel bad because the story seems interesting but I can't keep reading it because it's not conveyed well.

Dex-chan lover
and this started so promising too....until they went full commie, starting by changing the artstyle...

never go full commie

Honestly the only reason I can keep up with this is because I read the WN and goddamn is this so rushed

Users who are viewing this thread