Help finding a fantasy manga

Saw a page or two scrolling thru FB but before I saw the titled my feed refreshed. The pages I did see showed a party of adventurers fighting a monster and getting readily handled. Very standard opening to a fantasy series, but seemed to have narrator talking about the healer specifically. The thing that stood out to me was that the healer was trying to heal her sister but when she was attempting a healing spell it was implied by the narrator that said healer could only cast curses instead of white magic. The next set of panels basically shows that the spell liquidizes the warrior's (sister's?) legs. After that the next page is the mage staring in horror and tearfully apologizing while the warrior tells her to run with the monster slowly approaching in shadow.

I've tried reddit and other groups but people just point to "Kono Healer, Mendokusai" and it wasn't that and the tone fro just the two pages seemed way more serious. I've been digging thru MD but its been an uphill battle so far. Any help would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread