Again My Life - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
Kim Gyu Ri coming out of her stalking position to join in lol....Bit creep..

@OraOraApril19 Well it wasn’t completely on Purpose, he was too focused on exams since it’s a place he HAD to get into

Dex-chan lover
@Skee_ball
@Mewples
@OraOraApril19

She was also part of the group who scammed everyone for money, so he had legitimate reasons to dislike her.
Anything above common courtesy is a kindness at this point as she burned the bridges first.
But a give and take relationship is still way better than being enemies.

Also while not necessary if he can "redeem" her and steer her on a better path while doing so its just a bigger win for him and his supposedly moral high ground.
At the end of the day the MC´s goal is the make the country a less corrupt place by removeing "bad" people from power, so it is in line with his motivation to help her if he can.
And besides we know nothing about her other then that she hangs around with the wrong people and is quick to anger...
Also it's pretty justifiable to be mad if someone tells you that you smell bad and dont want to interact with you because of it.

TL:DR she don't necessarily have to be a bad person herself even if she hangs around others who are, and helping her out to possibly reform her is something the MC would want to do anyway.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Every single manhwa involving time travel has making money as a direct result of the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis as long as that time is part of the story.

Aggregator gang
@Goldenzeal Hold up why you including me in this? Besides she is a good girl, no redeem needed besides she had a reason to be desperate for money
She still best girl after reaper

I don't get the "Chong Chun drama's best scene" reference. What is it about?

Users who are viewing this thread