Again My Life - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
This series is great. Just a bunch of hypothetical legal fights, the way things should be in the modern age. Good thing there isn't any romance here either since that always adds unnecessary complexity to stories, and pretty much always sucks to read.

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Every chapter the same people are commenting that they hate this manhwa. Why are you even continuing it? lmao

after finishing school i worked for one year in such a facility where they take care of people with mental and physical disability's and its making me rage seeing how these poor people that depend on your help get abused like that.. would literally skin these thugs , these human trash alive

ok but what does the gang ask them to do? looks liek they need to arrange bunch of papers only. am confused lol

Dex-chan lover
@IEatWater is right, you record it, file it and ask for an order to investigate more thorougly, then you arrest, interrogate and sue them.

@Tomas28 I know, right? I think there are laws about how you collect evidence, since he possibly could be accused of trespassing, (although I don't know Korean law) if the mc is questioned he could say it was from an anonymous source.

I know this, been here, it's a mangaka office, we assistants need to work liek that and we are hit to stay awake, need to burn the midnight oil just so we can keep up with the dateline.

Users who are viewing this thread