Again My Life - Ch. 76

Fed-Kun's army
I'm proud of hobo-kun. He didn't let the girl get raped just to collect evidence. Sure, the naivety of both prosecutors here is above 9000.

I'm no prosecutor but I'm pretty sure that's not how you conduct a investigation

Fed-Kun's army
@Legion_01 I definitely agree with you, but I think he also should've snapped a couple pictures for evidence first, quickly, though. He did the right thing in stopping it, but in the very off-chance that, like, the victims are threatened and the trail gets prolonged so they have longer to bribe judges or something, pictures would be useful. Not to mean letting it happen tho, I mean like when she was crying in the hallway. Take a video of her denying it, so threats wont work as well. You ARE right tho.

Dex-chan lover
The prosecutor literally just entered the room with a wood beam he used to knock off 3 people.

wtf is this superhero bullshit?! he's a prosecutor, not batman. what happened to the phrase "to defeat a devil you must become a devil"? fuck this shit. he should've waited for police to arrive, im not here to see the mc physically fighting bad guys and then kissing a princess. im not going to drop yet but I lowered my rating from 5/10 to 2/10. (I always rate 5/10 to start with and then adjust)

Users who are viewing this thread