Again My Life

Aggregator gang
Watch a Chad MC speed run being a lawyer and getting revenge

He avoids most of the troupes of lower quality manwha and delivers an decent take on the reincarnation revenge genre

Just found out this shit is trending on kakaopage where most of the manwha we read come from. It's on the fucking top but no one wants to translate it! How stupid 🤦

Wait that mock trial was insane. Props for the details included in this! Also thanks for the update :)

Dex-chan lover
"If you want to catch the devil you gotta become one"
Proceeds to act like a total self righteous narc every chapter without fail. Hmmm ok.

I love how long the chapters are, and how the story is progressing! I also love the fact that romance isn't a focus and the female character are seemingly well developed with their own personal stories relevant to the plot and are walking their own path that is helpful to the lead but not useless and only there for romance like some are. They're just friends who are useful to each other and that's how school works tbh. And I love the details and the artwork! The story is very engaging so far.

Right now I rate it a 8/10 since somethings are a little unexplained like
the lead's random power spike. But it's Time Travel so what should I expect lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the title as "Against My Life", and thought that maybe it would be about MC reincarnated against his past life

The translation isn't the best but the story is pretty neat. I like the real estate and investment parts.
It's better than the other stonks manhwa

One of the better returner manhwa. No magic powers etc. In a realistic scenario it definitely makes this better

I love this manhwa. Seriously it's the best. Give it a try.
Thank you for translating it. You're awesome!

Double-page supporter
I have at best surface level of knowledge about law but that mock trial is soo cool

A really nice intake for a reincarnation/ returner genre

that manhwa is so good ! the art is most of the times good (I'm not fond of the 3d backgrounds sometimes but it is understandable). The story is really well made and the rythm is perfect. Sometimes there are translation errors but hey, at least we get to read such a good manhwa!

UwU ♡ thank you for the daily updates, so happy it's 2~3 chapters per day ♡♡♡ hopefully this will be continued until it reaches the raw (/////) really thank you for your hardwork and dedication ☆☆☆

Users who are viewing this thread