Again!!

Dex-chan lover
@hantou
I ended up skimming through the raws in addition to chapter 106-109 which you can find somewhere else and boy the story never let up from that point right until chapter 136, especially compared to the middle chapters (60s to 90s) which felt a lot like artificial padding.

@raven_freak
I'm afraid they would just cite the manga being licensed as the reason to not upload here or even to not continue translating.

And yesterday, I was thinking of this manga and wondering if I would ever read another episode...
Thank you SIlent Sky!

Dex-chan lover
@Panino
Chapters 106-109 have already been translated by Silent Sky for months, they just never uploaded them here until now. Ch110 is the only newly translated chapter. However, considering that the official translation is still wayyy behind, I'm grateful that they decided to start working on this manga again.

it's a bummer this series shifts it's focus and drops in quality. really enjoyed the beginning arcs and subtle mysteries. 😔

Group Leader
Sorry guys. Feel free to meme me as much as you like. But I will try to not join any more dorama that drags me away from mdex in the future. No promises tho. :*

Fed-Kun's army
This has been over for years now. I'm at disbelief and saddened how slow the translations been for this one...

Well it was good at first but it lost it's plot somewhere along the way lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, for those not willing to wait, the Kodansha digital edition has been available for some time now. I bought it and boy that "true ending" wasn't in the raws at all. Very satisfying conclusion to the story. I got the same warm and fuzzy feeling like I did when I finished HaiPoji.

Users who are viewing this thread