Against the Gods - Ch. 38 - The Seven Meridian Points of The Evil God Arts

I questioned if there was something wrong when i saw heartburn but realised that it was right after reading the last panel. 😪😂🤣😴

Dex-chan lover
power of the beserker how useless I mean generally have no idea how they will make it OP in this story

Dex-chan lover
how come every time a LN gets made into a manga/manwha the translators just loves to change every single thing in it? why can't they just stick to the original LN translation? why do we always have to relearn everything?

Interesting change from the novel. Novel still had Yun Che take 1 hour to rebuild his Profound Veins, but did not simultaneously unlock his 54 meridians. Novel side, his natural "talent" is 11 Opened Profound Meridians. Jasmine was disappointed with Yun Che's lackluster potential, and told him that the Evil God's Veins and Meridians' potential would be seen when all 54 meridians are opened. So not even in 30 seconds later he cleansed his own meridians with the sky poison pearl and unlocked the 7 Evil God Gates.

@Tych By itself, true. Short bursts of instantaneous power would be useless. By itself I mean.

@SoloSera Disappointed?
don't be, Evil God Veins are special. :D

@Doomer Most likely due to the translator's preference. Like how allenallenallen333 translated God of Martial Arts (or Peerless Martial God for the novel readers), he takes the subjective meaning of the word or phrase and tries to find the equivalent of the word or phrase in english, unlike in the novel PMG where half the time, the translator just took the literal meaning and stuck with it.

Novel has the Holy Courtyard of Xue Yue, while allen translated as Sacred Academy of Xue Yue, since its supposed to be a cultivation school and not a personal residence which is a courtyard.

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowBlazer
Actually I meant and this generally thru gaming but a Berserker is generally useless
they forsake their sanity for power, can't differentiate friend from foe, and generally
have to rely on physical attacks to do anything and not even complex techniques its
general punch, kick, stomp or crush

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
The translator's a shitter, ultimately. He has all the correct translations infront of him, but is changing the names for everything with the excuse "it sounds off to me".

Fuck's sake, trashscans, no matter their name, will always be trash.

who else is thinking its the same technique which might guy is using in naruto ? xDD

It's painful!!! Please, I appreciate your translation, but use the proper terms .. this is probably the best novel and the only I dare to be premium of xD

Users who are viewing this thread