Against the Gods

"I Have Plot Armor So I Say and Do Whatever the Fuck I Want and Get Away With It" the manhuanimation

@Gozzelindu
Yeah I had fun up until the meme phoenix continent, but around that chapter its gone to shit.
+ You know that there is still the plot of "we'll kidnap your wife for her virginity, but wait long enough for you to save her" left to be spending 100 chapters on in the future.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who read the actual novel, this manhua has completely stripped subtlety from the characters and their actions. Half of it seems like nonsense without the things they remove. If anyone likes this at all, I recommend you just switch to the novel on wuxia world.

Group Leader
@Heika spoil me I was reading till chapter 360 since I heard
Yun che harem got killed I drop it
what happend in the latest chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk
The world that Yun Che's harem is on was destroyed and it turned him semi-evil. But the story is pretty heavily hinting that there is more to it than that, and they are probably still alive somewhere else. I'm 95% sure they are still alive.
In the most recent chapters, Evil Yun Che has conquered the entire Northern and Eastern Divine Regions, and he is preparing to conquer the Southern Divine Region

This as an manhwa was good up to 215 chapter after they changed art style and went from boxed style to long strip it got really bad and even boring.
They cut like 80% of content per chapter and some of characters personality got changed because of this art change .
It was 7/10 (even 8) up to ch 215 despite some inconsistency like:
he forgot that he had method of changing his appearance that even emperor level experts could not see thru but he is not using it now with would spare him good portion of trouble...
the fact that he forgot to look for his "little fairy"(Chu Yuechan) and his child after decimation of that fire clan with really is going against his personality...
but now it is like 5/10
Really good example of how to destroy something good by getting lazy and unnecessarily trying to "improve" things. If you know what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread