Against the Gods

Sadly, as expected not living up to the Novel in the least. Same with Tales of Demons and Gods and Coiling Dragons.
If you like this you really need to give the Novel a try. It's ten times better at least. The pacing and "humour" is totally off.

Maybe someone can explain to me why adaptations are always this off from the source material. In CD they even changed Grandpa Doehring into a young girl... which makes no sense what so ever.

Dex-chan lover
Only now i noticed that there are "isekai" genre. WTF? Remove it, there is not even a fraction of isekai here. His reincarnation was just on different continent, but still in the same world, and world of "cultivation" is pretty much the base of wuxia. Who in the world put "isekai" here?

Oh, look another mc that doesn't work for his power and is just given it by some mysterious person/thing. Only this time the person giving it is an arrogant asshole on top of it. No thanks, completely lost interest now.

you would think "They gave him his power" but you would be very very wrong........they haven't even started yet to hand out the good stuff XDDDDD

Oh. Sniping Drama incoming. They even skipped chapter 41

(Nvm Chapters got pulled lol)

whats the point in reading here if they remove everything halfway ? by the way i know im selfish and greedy XD

You can read all chapter "Against The Gods" here <aggregate link removed>

Mod Edit: Removed aggregate link

Dex-chan lover
great fucking job translators, because you decided to rename all the characters, cultivation stages and places now the LN who is 1400+ chapters in has decided to rename all of the characters, cultivation stages and places to fit this shit....

ffs all you had to do was stick to the original names, how hard was that? you had an entire LN to compare it to.

Dex-chan lover
For those who care, the translators of the novel are also officially translating this manhua and they're using the correct names etc starting from the beginning of the series, so no more 'Mo Li' nonsense.

The link technically isn't to an aggregator as it's the officially licensed 'real deal' so to speak, but MangaDex mods don't like links to other sites so I'll err on the side of caution, anyone who wants the link can PM me for it. You'll need to register a quick free account to read past the first few chapter, but it won't cost you anything.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.wutopiacomics.com/#/computer/detail/41

That's the series being translated by the official translators of the novel, it's the real deal so to speak and properly licensed. You'll need a free account to read past the first few chapters and they're not caught up to the latest yet, but it's 1000x better than repeated "Mo Li" nonsense. I've double checked with the admin Zephyrus, he's given me the okay for posting this.

Lol of course they don't want people to read manga so they remove chapters and then try to make people go to their malware-ridden site. I'm really started to hate reading manga.

There is novel also for this manga, https://readwebnovels.net/novel/against-the-gods/ and WTH it have a lot of chapters -.- why manga so slow, like 2 manga chapters monthly!

Dex-chan lover
@pospani
Why are you recommending an aggregator site that's stealing the translations instead of the official site for the novel translation?

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/against-the-gods/

Dex-chan lover
@overlord666
Because, as I have pointed out here many times before, this novel is being officially translated and you can go there to read it easily for free.
https://www.wutopiacomics.com/#/computer/detail/41
They are up to chapter 81 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread