Against the Gods

@YunChi You should get a proofreader because the enlish is terrible. Otherwise its good.
If you do want to work as a group on a project you should not have too many problems.

Im confused af rn… meh
Edit: The translation was whack but still understandable and I dont mind it that much. So i give it a 5/10

@YunChi
just translate it from 21 plz
because not a lot of people will read ch 24 without the others or appreciate ur work if u r skipping content and spoiling the next chapters
so just translate 21 and put ur msg and just say its an experiment and ask if u should continue . most will say yes then

The naming scheme of these wuxia/xianxia cultivation stories is atrocious. Why name your story "Against the Gods" if that's not the premise? All it is is masturbatory 'The name references that the main character is super duper powerful! So much so we're going to use hyperbole in the title'. When I check out something called Against the Gods, I expect the main character to actually be ALIGNED AGAINST THE GODS.

also to the one that said "MC isn't going against the gods" in a few chapters you will see why this is called Against The Gods

damn boiii!!!!!
he killed his own son for the sake of someone else's child?? is he gay or what
watdefak

He didn't so much kill his son as trade children. He passed his son to his blood brother, and took his blood brother's child as his own. The kid... miiight have survived. Maybe.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was brought up as a later plot twist.

i think there where seven of those treasure thingys...not too shure, since...i never actually counted them when they popped in the novel........

Wants to rape his wife. Has wether respect for the one he loves nor the one he marries. What a big pile of shit is that mc?
Absolutely dropped

the raw already have 72 chapters why the English version still 34 chapters :(

SAD REALITY

btw it's a good manga <3

Users who are viewing this thread